Sunday, March 7, 2010

Proofs

I am sorry that there has been a little mis-communication as to when the proofs for the preschool event this last week will be ready. We will be shipping the 8x12 portraits directly to you. Proofs for Easter cards or gift prints will be emailed to you by next Saturday, March 13. A link to all the images for individual purchasing will be online by Sunday, March 14th.

We will absolutely be able to get all orders that are made during the following week (March 15th) back in time for Easter.

Thank you for your patience. My grandfather passed away this week, so between family and funeral events I am not able to provide these images any sooner.

Thanks,
Marnee

1 comment:

  1. Marnee,
    I am SO sorry to hear about your Grandfather! Whether it was expected or sudden, losing a loved one is never easy. The last thing you should be worrying about is proofs. Take some time to grieve and again, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete